Friday, February 27, 2009

and with 25 things, I'm back :)

Well someone should have told me that this whole planning a wedding, going to school, working and trying to make a house a home business was going to take up so much of my life!

What?
People did tell me?
Well then, I should have listened!

Without anymore excuses - I really wanted to start writing again. Most of the time I have a lot to say, and I want to be able to read back on my thoughts to see how much things have changed, and to be comforted by those things that haven't. So I'm welcoming myself back to the blogger world ;) I'll try my best to keep it up to date and with that said - 25 things about me!

1. I have a thing with Post-Its. I use at least 15 a day.
2. I love days where I do absolutely nothing.
3. I wish I had more "me" time.
4. I have thing with countdowns, all sorts.
5. I believe in bathroom courtesy. Yes, I think that if you finish a roll of toilet paper you should put a new one on. I also believe you should do your VERY best to keep it inside the bowl! If you were unable to, please clean up after yourself. Geez.
6. I am extremely opinionated. I’m learning as I get older, sometimes it’s best to keep my thoughts to myself.
7. I only want the very best for my friends or family.
8. I love taking pictures. I take entirely too many pictures when I go on vacation. My friends can attest to this.
9. I love trying to cook.
10. I don’t care for surprises. Actually I don’t really like them at all, but when they happen I do.
11. I wish my best friend lived in Miami.
12. If I could, I would pick up my entire life in Miami and move back home. (San Fran)
13. I am so excited about the next coming years. I will be a wife, a sister in law, a daughter in law and I will gain a sister and a brother in law. Things are going to be changing all around me.
14. I still want to start up a non-profit organization – but it’s not the right time, my Tools for School with happen though, I promise!
15. I think about Spain almost every day since I returned – almost 9 months ago.
16. I am not an animal person. I mean, I like to look at them, but when it comes to carrying them or purchasing one – yeah, not for me.
17. I am a blog stalker – there are soo many great ones out there. I have a list of the ones I visit regularly. Some have taught me cooking techniques; others shooting techniques while some just provide good laughs.
18. I love Oprah. It’s the only reason I am subscribed to satellite radio – Oprah and Friends Radio Show. I listen to it every single day.
19. I wake up to the Today Show. My fiancé does not. This may be an issue soon… ;)
20. I love El Salvadorian/Nicaraguan food. I never knew how much I did.
21. I would love to travel the world.
22. I have 2 half brothers and a half sister I have never met.
23. I am a control freak and I didn’t realize it until very recently.
24. I love reading. I wish I could spend a week somewhere with great books and just escape from the regular everyday
25. I love my life and feel I am blessed to be able to live it :)

So there you have it ladies and gents, nice to be back again.

xoxo,
L

No comments: